What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CD covers

Jerry D

Power User
I'm so bored! Nothing on TV, the weather is crappy, holidays are over. It's either clean house or play at Ps. Guess which I'm doing?
So I thougt I'd post some old CD covers I've done, just to see what you think about them. They're not great but why not?
Here's the first one...

View attachment 70404

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Not great? I think this one is pretty darn good.............very good! I like the overall theme, the effect, lighting, and the color scheme.

Very well done!:thumbsup:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
These are all very good! Looks like you and I grew up listening to the same bands! Been to all the concerts.

Jerry D

Power User
Would you believe I've never been to a concert. Too many people and I don't usually like live versions after
I've heard the studio ones.

This one is from very low rez images. I do these just for myself and print them at home so it's no big deal
if they're not really good. But I thought this was funny...

View attachment 70417

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Again, another very well done image and pretty funny as well. Looks like the Beetle on the left is busting out a break dance move..................get a rope.

Would you believe I've never been to a concert. Too many people and I don't usually like live versions after
I've heard the studio ones.
I'm just the opposite, studio versions are great but nothing beats a live performance, they're not so processed.

fredfish

Guru

What are we talking? Blue Oyster Cult or perhaps Halloween?

Like em BTW. Like Sam I have seen all of these bands - mostly in the early 80's at the Reading Rock festival - when it was still a rock festival (I also went when it was the Jazz and Blues festival! - happy days!)

Cheers

John