What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CD label

iDad

Guru
I finally got around to creating a cd cover for my photos discs full size prints awesome
My-Photos.png

Last edited:

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
very cool, HOWEVER, I hope this is going to be printed directly on your disc. My experience with labels on CD's and or DVD's have been trouble in the making. If the player gets warm enough to lift the label while it's in the player, good luck getting it out without paying some one top $$ to do it for you.

iDad

Guru
hmm havent thought of that

iDad

Guru
you print those in a normal printer?

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
They require a special printer designed to print directly onto CD's and DVD's. A lot of the common Epson InkJet printer models used to do it, but I think they are getting harder to find now. You have to look for the Epson R-series printers, like the old R200 that sold for about $99.

For big commercial jobs we use a duplicator, this one specifically: Epson Discproducer Autoprinter, Epson disc producer.

iDad

Guru
1950.00$........I'll take my chances with the stick on lol very cool though unless you want to send one my way ;)

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
E-bay, Craig's List, or the good ole internet would probably yield you one a lot cheaper.