What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Certificate alteration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo23

Hi, bit of a discreet one so happy for people to pm me. I need to have some text changed on a handwritten certificate if somebody could help?

pauloalex_98

Power User
I don't think this is allowed. Anyways, gonna wait for an administrator to verify it. I think changing the form of a certificate isn't allowed here.

Jimbo23

Sorry that you’re upset I never chose your edits in previous posts, but I didn’t realise it caused this much angst.

if it breaks a rule, then fair do’s. Job’s complete anyway.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@pauloalex_98 and @Yash_Soniii

I feel you guys are confusing the rules of the Free Photoshop Requests forum with that of the Paid Photoshop Requests forum. Please, I ask that you guys familiarize yourselves with the individual forums rules.

A request of this type is strictly forbidden in the Free Photoshop Requests forum. Please remember, privacy is not an option in the free edit forum.

This is the Paid Photoshop Requests forum. As long as no image is posted and the OP asks for privacy, then completing an edit of this nature is at your own discretion and responsibility. Any and all liability for such an edit falls strictly on the member who chooses to perform the edit. If you're not comfortable performing an edit of this nature along with it's possible consequences, then don't participate or perform the edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.