What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge #45: New Year's Resolutions

Challenge #45: New Year's Resolutions

• Eggy

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • fredfish

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Pipsmom

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • sanjaymj

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • chrisdesign

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Helios

Hello everyone!

Once again, a big thanks to all who took part in last month's challenge, and for voting my silly christmas card the winner. I hope you all had a lovely holiday and a good time last night - Happy New Year!

On that note, I have decided that our 45th Challenge will ask:

What are your New Year's Resolutions, and how would you choose to represent them as an image?

They can be any resolutions, serious or amusing, big or small.
If you don't have any, or don't wish to share your personal resolutions, take part anyway and make something up. ;)

Entries will close on Saturday 14th January at 11.59pm GMT!
As with last month, post your entries in this thread.

Good luck and I wish you all the best for 2017!

Last edited:

Jerry D

Power User
Very nice, Eggy!!! Must be a window-wall since no leaves have blown in and there are electrical outlets, but.....
don't you ever wipe your feet before coming indoors? :naughty:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Jerry,

Ahh, elementary freedom of art my dear. I remember my prof in architecture once said 'on paper no building ever collapsed'...
And I'm just passing through Jerry, nothing is gonna stop me...(I think)

fredfish

Guru
OK here is my contribution for this months comp (thanks Helios).

I thought about last year - which just felt like we lost so many people that punctuated the story of my life - I had sense of wanting to wish it good riddance.......

Next year I intend filling with all the joyous things in life like music, art and good food and drink - not that we can see them yet!!

Cheers

John

faces5.jpg

gedstar

Guru
I'm brain dead with this challenge just can't think of anything to do :banghead:

Helios

If you have any images in your head at all, don't second guess them. It doesn't have to be funny or clever, just a good example of your skills. :)

What would you like to achieve this year? Anything you'd like to do more of, less of?

fredfish

Guru
Well done Chris - great image. Looking forward to seeing your challenge for February!! :)

Cheers

John

Thank you very much guys, and to all who voted for me.

And a big thanks to Helios who made this challenge possible! It was great fun to participate in it.

Time to think about the next challenge for me now.

sanjaymj

Congratulations Chris !!
Great work !!
Looking forward to the new challenge for February.