What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

challenge only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that you don't think that looks realistic! Is that what you are saying?

This is too soft and blurry and there's a hard line at the bottom of the jaw line.
does it look better or same?

Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 2.21.jpg

does it look better or same?
So very sorry! But it's the same! You did the same type of beard as you did on your previous version. Too soft, blurry, and undefined. The jawline is "without" beard hairs. The beard is too thin and lacks definition.

Here's a shorter cut beard. It's not perfect. The hairs are a bit random for my taste. It's more color correct. It has body, definition, and depth.
A beards shading is consistent with the facial forms and lighting.

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 4.21.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 11.25.10 AM.png

So very sorry! But it's the same! You did the same type of beard as you did on your previous version. Too soft, blurry, and undefined. The jawline is "without" beard hairs. The beard is too thin and lacks definition.

Here's a shorter cut beard. It's not perfect. The hairs are a bit random for my taste. It's more color correct. It has body, definition, and depth.
A beards shading is consistent with the facial forms and lighting.

View attachment 131885
maybe I can't go better at the moment. we all are not at the same level. I got your notes. somehow it doesn't get any darker and I have to work harder. So I am not going to continue showing up my progress here because it will take time. I appreciate all of your notes as advices. begginers like me need to listen any word from experienced ones
Thanks you mates for your replies and your activities. I appreciate it.

This looks much better! Good job!

Your "brushed in" beard hairs still look a little too strong and fake, but that can be adjusted!
If you have them on their own layer, you can convert it to a SO and add a Gaussian blur to soften them up.
Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 4.35.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 4.35.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 4.36.24 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back