What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Change beige to black

Alo

Good evening,
I was hoping someone could help change all the beige in this photo to black. Getting windows painted this week and wanted to make sure it looks okay! So the windows from beige to black paint, the entire bay window that is beige to black, and the entry door and beige trim to black please. Thank you all for your help!

2725594C-9A06-4AF4-9020-627512E17A6E.jpeg

Mod edit: One image per request, thanks.

Here's my try. I did a fairly poor job on the bushes under the window and in front of the door. It was a difficult selection and getting it perfect isn't really the point of what you're trying to decide, so I just let it go. Hope this is helpful.

Black Trim.jpg

Same............poor job on the bushes! I cleaned up the house and yard. I'm not completely happy with the black, but it will do. The door did not look right in black.

HouseBeigeToBlackTrim.jpg

Back