What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Change color and text of graphic please

kdot24

Hey guys this is my last request for a graphic to be changed. The work you guys have done on the past two posts have been awesome! So for this graphic I would like to replace the "LAKERS" to "BARNES" as well as erasing "Los Angeles" from the graphic. I would like to change the yellow to brown (hex code: #AC8642) and the purple to maroon (hex code: #800022). Thank you so much for all your help on these projects, it is much appreciated!!

lakers logo.jpg

kdot24

That is exactly what I'm looking for! Are you able to line the letters with white just so the name pops more, but doesn't look too separated from the rest of the logo (basically not making it look awkward haha)? Sorry if that came off confusing.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Edited above. The white on the letters outside the ball may not show up on a white background. The color can easily be changed.

polarwoc

Guru
Hoping this helps. I have used a free font that looks similar. More exact fonts like "Bodoni FS", "Sybarite Small", "Schotis Text", etc are costed.
1700-After-Logo@0,25x.png
Full image:
1700-After-Logo.png