What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Change color

Stardew

Hi guys,

I'd like to ask you a favor. I need help with changing frame color and removing background. I've tried with hue/saturarion (I've watched some youtube tutorials) but the effect is bad, I bet I'm doing something wrong.

1. Change frame color from green to Azure Blue (HEX #0080FF, RGB 0 128 255) and remove the greenish background and leave it transparent

s4LZBdt.png

2. Change frame color from white to Cornflower Blue (HEX #6593F5, RGB 101 147 245)

DLf8Y26.png

3. There are so many beautiful shades of blue color, I'd like to experiment and change it by my own. Is it possible to get *.PSD files with active selection of the frames to color it by myself?

Thank you in advance for any help or tips and wish you Happy New Year!

Hello and welcome.

Can I ask, these are very small PNG's at 320px x 134px (and 140px) which are very low quality, why would you be attempting to work with these at all.

This one has a grey background with feathered edges.
Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 10.20.29 AM.png

The second one is very transparent.
Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 10.21.52 AM.png

Is there not a better quality PNG file of the frames to offer a better starting point?

Thank you Sam for trying to help me out. Unfortunately there is no better size, those files are extracted textures from the game and converted to PNG.
I'm afraid I can't do anything to enhance the quality :oops:

OK. Hopefully someone will be along that can offer some real help! LOL! These types of edits cause me stress! (It's the OCD!)

Yikes!!!!
DLf8Y26.1.png

I don't know if understand correctly what you want, but here you go (first image):
xccccccccccccccccccccc.png
If it's not the blue you want, you can easily change it with a HUE/SATURATION layer in PS.​

Back