What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change path stroke later on

samifox

Hi

Ive made a path and i apply a stroke (with the button in the path platte) and its paint the stroke with current brush shape.

while the stroke display how can i browse the other brushes to see what shape is fit to me?

Hope its clear..

Shay

samifox, there's no easy way I know of to do this. Only thing I can think of is Cmd (Mac)/Cntrl (PC)-Z to undo, then apply the stroke with a different brush.

If anyone knows of a better way, I'd truly love to hear about it...I'm always on the lookout for good tips!

No, there is no other way. That's about the only way to do that. That sounds like something to add to the "Photoshop 8 Wish List" though huh? :perfect:

A preview window for Stroking Paths.
mmm... that would be yummy! [excited]

It might not be a good idea to mention Photoshop 8 again.... :rofl: [confused]

Mark, Shay was worried earlier that Adobe would release Photoshop 8 in a few weeks, while he's still studying for Photoshop 7 ;)

hmmmmmmmmmmm............ ;\

in the first i was thinking you gonna mantion the my abandon "Wish List"'....but you supprise me like always Gaus :perfect:

Shay

Back