What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Change text and color of NBA graphic

kdot24

Hi guys, I don't mean to overload you with work, but I will only be requesting one more time after this. My last request for the 76ers graphic came out fantastic! This time I was looking to change the text from "WARRIORS" to "BARNES" as well as changing the colors. I would like to change the red to brown (hex code: #AC8642); change the orange/yellow to maroon (Hex code: #800022) *If you can, please try to leave highlighted areas like in the original* ; and lastly change the baby blue to tropical rain forest green (hex code: #00755e) and the dark blue areas to (hex code: #004242). Thank you again, this community is amazing!!

warriors logo.png

Not exactly sure what you meant with the orange-yellow ... my best guess ... could use some cleaning up

BARNES2x2.jpg

Back