What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Change text and color on the graphic

kdot24

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to change the text "76ERS" to "BARNES" as well as changing the colors. I would like to switch the blue to tropical rain forest green (hex code: #00755e) and the red to maroon (hex code: #800022). Thank you so much for editing this for my family! (Also if you any other idea that you think will make it better don't be afraid to add it.)
philadelphia-76ers-old-nba-logo-974A353B85-seeklogo.com.png

Am going to have to take a seat, watch, learn and relax a bit and allow the experts out here work magic! 😂😉

Looks somewhat on the expert level for me. 🤗🤔

Great work! My only observation is that you need to sharpen these points. You probably used a layer style stroke. Just use a new layer, an expanded selection, and a black fill.

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 8.12.17 AM.png

Original
Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 8.14.03 AM.png

Star point is over the extrusion and you have a maroon stroke all the way around.
Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 8.42.16 AM.png

Great work! My only observation is that you need to sharpen these points. You probably used a layer style stroke. Just use a new layer, an expanded selection, and a black fill.
Original
Star point is over the extrusion and you have a maroon stroke all the way around.
thank you, i forget about star point :D,
the problem is the letter B doesn't have the upper "tail" unlike the number 7 I've tried to make, but it looks bad, lol
maybe you can add it if you want.

I just have one more request, would you be able to switch that grey color in the swoosh following the basketball to maroon (hex code: 800022)? I appreciate you greatly!
like this ?
barnes copy.png

thank you, i forget about star point :D,
the problem is the letter B doesn't have the upper "tail" unlike the number 7 I've tried to make, but it looks bad, lol
maybe you can add it if you want.

like this ?
View attachment 113700
Hi Asahid! You did such a great job on this, but I was wondering if you would be able to provide it to me in EPS file form? We are getting ready to use the logo, but need it in that format. Any chance you can make that possible :)

Back