What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change trim colour on interior photos

karatechamp

I have a series of pictures of an interior of a house, and I need to change the colour of all the window frames, baseboards, and doors from brown to white.

Can it be done to look perfect? To look like they were originally white and not photoshopped?

Two example photos are here:
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv86/karatechamper/easier-to-do.jpg
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv86/karatechamper/harder-to-do.jpg
(one that I think might be hard because of shadows, and one that I think might be easier). These are low res attachments, but I have all the original images in high-res (3872x2595px 4.4mb).

Private Message me a rough cost to do about 30 to 40 photos. I will need to see you successfully change one photo first to verify the quality of the work. Not looking for the cheapest, I'm looking for quality.

Thanks! Looking forward to working with a Photoshop Guru! :)

Reply to Interior Photo Retouching

Unfortunately I cannot send PM's due to lack of posts...

I am a full time artist and freelance designer. I recently just completed exterior landscape photo work with a client, you can view this work and other samples of my photo work on my design, photo and illustration website at:

Alyson Jones Studios - Freelance Designer and Artist - Seattle, Washington

Please contact me through my personal website if you are interested in my services:

Alyson Jones Studios

Thanks so much!

Alyson

Hi

I will think to work your well yes , , a house will see to is livable and beautiful yes , , because , I work this side stays yes , , hope that , we have may to work together yes , , contact with get back to done to a turn this mail yes , , nichasir@gmail.com ,

thank you very much

Hi,

It does look a little tricky. Had a quick go on the low-res for you to see. Have a look here...

16 May 2009 - a set on Flickr

Would almost certainly be able to vastly improve with higher res pic with more gradients and texture to work from.

John

Back