What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing brush size with the keyboard problems

iDad

Guru
What is it that I might've hit in preferences or somewhere on the keyboard, I cannot change my brush size with my keyboard anymore, why is that, where is it located to enable the keyboard to resize my brush :banghead: I hate it when that happens:redface:

iDad

Guru
wtf....... Now it is working, Ahhh..... The magic of starting a thread!

iDad

Guru
Don't know what the Hells going on, ever since I got cc it's been a pain in the Mac:cheesygrin:.... on and off

iDad

Guru
Oh i forgot......

iDad

Guru
OOPS FORGOT AGAIN.... Biteme!:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
Pretty much the same other than the cloud and the updates. The problems that I've been having probably have been there since CS6 I just haven't noticed them as much... One thing I don't like is the vRAM needs to be upgraded in order to use the 3-D.... slow without the upgrade

Steve

Retired Administrator
I have simple needs as a photographer.
I'll probably never switch.
It seems to me at at least for now CC is just CS6.1, no real substantial new tools or improvements.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
One of the things I like with CC is that they made Camera Raw a filter that you access from the filters menu.