What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing multiple images height and width at once?

Seany

Can I change Width and Height settings on Multiple images at once if the changes are the same across all images?

Absolutely! There are a huge number of ways to do this. For example, one can write / use actions to do this in PS, but IMHO, for serious work, probably the simplest, quickest, most foolproof way is to spend $20 and use a simple dedicated program called "FastStone Photo Resizer":
http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

HTH,

Tom M

BTW, FWIW, I recently had to resize about 300 photos full rez photos for a client. Faststone blew the doors off of a PS resizing action that I had been using. I didn't time it, but it was probably at least 10x faster and hardly put any strain on my computer.

Another option that I'm sure will eventually be suggested is to use PS droplets. Again, I'm sure Faststone will be faster, LOL and well worth the $20. BTW, I have zero connection with that company. I just like two of their products.

Tom

Haha, yeah it was starting to sound like a bit of an advert for them there Tom ;))))..thanks, will buy that at some point but I'll just stick to FS for this project, how do I write/use actions?

Back