What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charactures and weird manipulations.

Paul

Former Member
Anyone got any ideas of who i could have a go at redoing a manipulation of please:)

Albert Einstein - "Everything is relative".
(I think for weird manipulation it's one of the best)

Acidentally find out a something like quote about relative -

"If everything is relative, then pigs fly (more or less)."

That's asks for painting :D

Care to share a image of yourself vafann?

Care to share a image of yourself vafann?

Actually, you should already have one. I´m the thing you tried to help me put light and snakes around the head of when I first became a member here .lol. :)

Yeah thats you, Grrrrr. SADLY I DELETE FILES ALL THE TIME MATE. PM me if you want?

Yeah thats you, Grrrrr. SADLY I DELETE FILES ALL THE TIME MATE. PM me if you want?

Lol! They are still in the newbie forum, one was "help with background lighting", and the snake one you helped me with was "how to sharpen a blurry picture". That´s why I was laughing so much when you first put some kind of layer style snake thing on my head.lol.

Mate, that's hilarious! :)
I'm afraid that you are seer. That actually could be her in 10 years.

P.S. Remember her at my teenager years. She was young and pretty. Time's cruel if you try to fight it.

Absolutely wonderful! Great job Belial!

My daughter hit me for making this one ha ha:rofl:

Attachments

• britknee-copy.jpg
    britknee-copy.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 26
How about tiger in the cold 'out in the cold that is' LOL.:rofl:

Attachments

• in-the-cold.jpg
    in-the-cold.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 22

Back