What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chicago Vintage Skyline

DBV

Hi guys,

made a vintage poster for Chicago Skyline.. these are currently trending on t-shirt designs..

chicago_skyline_by_adrijusg-d5bpqz7.jpg

Made following a tutorial and then experimenting. Pretty simple...

ibclare

Queen Bee
That's pretty cool. I'm from Chicago once upon a time . . . long, long ago :rofl:

I don't like the position of the circle 88. It either needs to be offset more, or centered. IMO.

DBV

That's pretty cool. I'm from Chicago once upon a time . . . long, long ago :rofl:

I don't like the position of the circle 88. It either needs to be offset more, or centered. IMO.

Could have probably followed rule of 1/3s more.. yeah..

Chicago is very beautiful, loved it when I went there for a bit.

Thanx guys

ibclare

Queen Bee
Could have probably followed rule of 1/3s more.. yeah..

I looked at it again today and I think the positioning it is more that the piece of building coming through the one 8 is not working. Maybe you positioned it that way purposefully, but I would move it to the right a bit and let both of them be open. You did a really good job with the technique.

Reactions: DBV

DBV

Cr.ap I should have moved numbers in between the buildings to the right a bit as you said... good catch. Thank you

I looked at it again today and I think the positioning it is more that the piece of building coming through the one 8 is not working. Maybe you positioned it that way purposefully, but I would move it to the right a bit and let both of them be open. You did a really good job with the technique.

DBV

No real meaning to them probably... I was born on 1988 tho so I just put that one up there... :D