What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

christmas gift for my partner

KMunt

Hello,

I am hoping that some of you lovely people will have some time to help me with perfecting some photos and making some changes to the senery as they're all currently on a blanket and some could do with fixing.

As a bit of context, we have 11 guinea pigs and I would like to make a persoanlised calandar for my girlfriend for Christmas so I'm wanting to have 11 individual pictures of the little guys and girls in various scenes with one group/collage photo.

My first post will upload all of the 11 individual photos and I will provide details of the scenes I would like them in below (all files are named after the pigs).

Bauble: I would like bauble to be possitioned atop pride rock from the Lion king please. Bauble's eye is naturally red so no need to worry about the red eye ;).

BB: I would just like BB possitioned in a field like a spring time scene if possible?

Casper: Could you please remove the white bones from the red hat and put him on a towel on a beach with the sea behind him looking all summery and whatnot?

Puddles: The lighting on this one is a bit poor, her body being in shaddow and her head poking into the sun. Could you please fix the lighting issue and just put her on a blank background?

Fern: Again, just on a blank background would be great.

Hazel: Could you please have Hazel in a lovely snowy scene to match her Christmas hat?

Henry: Could you please henry and pumpkin in an autumn scene? Effectively pop him in some woods with some leaves around him :).

Peanut: I would like Peanut to be put into the Jurasic World scene with Chris Pratt training the raptors. (Chris Pratts back to the camera, surrounded by Raptor), replace 1 raptor with Peanut. If your unfamilliar with the scene, this is the scene I would like her in.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=j...ved=0ahUKEwjpmaPu3MHQAhUnBMAKHey5AiIQ_AUICCgB

Penny: This one can pretty much just be left as is, I'm quite happy with it.

Puddles: She has a very dark shadow around her eye, could you please fix this and replace the grey blanket in the background with some violet silk.

Spike: Could you please have him in a field/garden reachign for some leaves/flowers.

With all of the above if you think any of the pictures could do with being sharpened/imprived in anyway, please feel free to do so.

I would massivley appreciate any work that people can do with this as it would make my Girlfriends Christmas.

Many thanks in advance to anybody that can help.

Kieran

Attachments

• Bauble.JPG
    Bauble.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • BB.JPG
    BB.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • Casper.JPG
    Casper.JPG
    675.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Dot.JPG
    Dot.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • Fern.JPG
    Fern.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • Hazel.JPG
    Hazel.JPG
  • Henry.JPG
    Henry.JPG
  • Peanut.JPG
    Peanut.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • Penny.JPG
    Penny.JPG
  • Puddles.JPG
    Puddles.JPG
  • Spike.JPG
    Spike.JPG
    885.9 KB · Views: 1

KMunt

The below pictures I would like made into a collage of head shots of all 11 pigs please, on a white background the edges of the headshots all softened and blurred into the background. ( Please do not include the lions mane with baubles head shot, just cut her face out please)

I would be eternally greatful if I can get this done in tme for Chrsitmas, if not obviously there is no problem, I can just give it to ehr late. I don't want to put any preasure on anybody who is willing to do the work for free :).

Thanks!
Kieran

Attachments

• Bauble Group.JPG
    Bauble Group.JPG
  • BB Group.JPG
    BB Group.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • Casper group.JPG
    Casper group.JPG