What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Clan Alliance logo

Good day today im looking for someone who can help me.
The logo must be 128x128 .PNG. The black outline should have a white outline inner must be white aswell
Capture.jpg
Please delete the background. i would like to incorportae the Moon in as a background for "TITAN DEFENCE SYSTEMS" as someone else did in the following picture
Untitled.png

Your request is somewhat confusing...
What you want is a white logo from the top picture with a natural colored part of the moon on top?

The BG colour can be changed. The image can be sized and changed to PNG.

Let us know if this is what you were looking for or if I misunderstood anything you requested for?

If you do not mind me to tell you my personal opinion, the second letter in the logo looks like an "i" instead of "t". I would suggest connecting to the two adjacent T's at the bottom instead of the top.
1212-After-Capture.jpg

okay let me make it more clear.
the "Tenno of the night" logo. take the same inspiration of how they used the moon.
BIEREDEMOON_logo01.jpg
instead of the moon text put in the Titan text that's what i meant. the titan text must stand out from the moon

Right like I said in post #2...!
And...
Rules for free requests:
'Here are some guidelines to help you get the best results:
  • Summarize your request clearly in the thread title and provide all necessary details in the post body. It's difficult to provide help if your request is vague.
  • Be polite. A graciously written request is far more likely to get responses.'
Remember it's free...

Back