What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative Color change and graphic removal

pokemango

Hi all, I would like to alter the following image:

abbs.jpg

I need to change the uniform of only the man pictured so that it's of the Duke football team's rather than the Seahawks
The orange needs to be turned blue and the dark blue parts in the original need to be white (so the stripe on the jersey and the pants)
Also need to remove the Seahawks graphic on the jersey and the pants, and replace just the graphic on the jersey with the Duke graphic
the following is a reference photo for the color schemes and Duke logo on the jersey:
INF1248-2.jpg
Thanks! Let me know if you would need more reference pictures for the Duke jersey

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Dormeur74 - Looks great! Nice job. There's only one part that really looks "added". It really doesn't match the other sleeve and the shading is off.

Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 8.13.29 AM.png