What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

color

thedirtyknapkin

Power User
well i generally refrain from saying this on forums like this because people instantly asume i don't know anything, but im only 16 years old and im still in high school, so i have no chances to take any kind of advanced photoshop or photography classes at my school, in fact my school hase no photography classes art all

however there are some very basic graphic design classes and i am currently enrolled in one of them, even though i spend most of my free time doing the things we learn in that class anyways, and i learned all of the material a long time ago. so here's what i've got for my projects so far

project #1
color a black and white image
color1.jpg

project #2
retouch a portrait
caroline1comparefinal-1.jpg

project #3
change an image drastically
tpfhelproman1conmpare.jpg

project #4
add something that wasn't in the original
natetatoo1m.jpg

and im still working on the rest... but im almost halfway done and i have until the end of the year

Paul

Former Member
Project three:

Great alterations mate, BUT never forget the background.

JnthnMtthws

Really well done, recolouring is a difficult job to me, I just can't get it right and you did it really well.
I'm only 17 myself and doing graphic design in college so I understand exactly what you mean, when you say your age its like some people take a "what do you know?" attitude, but us kids are smarter than they think? :cool2: