What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colour change

sthtirone

Hey guys, please could you edit a photo for me.

The photo was taken after the gentleman had whitened his lower 6 front teeth. He then went on to get several crowns to match the new shade and I have final photos of that. But I don't have a photo of him before the whitening to compare them side by side with the finished result.

Please can you change the colour of his lower incisors & canines so that they match the colour of his back teeth (not the upper front four).

If it is possible to sharpen the image also then that would be great.

A huge thank you in advance.

Attachments

• P1000379.png
    P1000379.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 3

Rich54

Guru
Here's my attempt. This was tricky because the lower back teeth we're trying to match are further in shadow than the teeth that were whitened. Also, I adjusted seven teeth, not six. There is a small tooth (the furthest to our right) that also looks like it had been whitened in your original photo. Should I have left that one alone?

Teeth.png

sthtirone

Hey Rich54...that looks great. That is exactly what I was wanting. I can't thank you enough! Enjoy the rest of your day :)