What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Combining two photos

Piraterach

Hi. I was hoping someone would be able to merge the two photos for me. I'm hoping it's possible to have it as if my daughter is sat with one of the dogs legs in front her.

Thankyou for taking the time to look at my post

92513D81-8719-41DD-9B25-B7AEA2883231.jpeg

CB0A5B58-5C90-4A51-B6DF-A896C091A9DA.jpeg

E92A8A52-3185-44A9-A0A6-AF4C5C861702.jpeg

Piraterach

Sorry, just reread my post and it's not very clear. The top two photos I wanted my dog and daughter sat next to each other as if they are really close. Thanks for reading

Babine

Guru
Set them together, allowed for shadowing and matched the direction of their eyes. Great shots.

Daughter-Dog.jpg

Argos

Guru
Nice blending Babine! but it's me or the dog seems really small? looking at him maybe it's his head that is really small compared with the body XD.

Babine

Guru
Nice blending Babine! but it's me or the dog seems really small? looking at him maybe it's his head that is really small compared with the body XD.
Hmmm.... I did enlarge the dog to fit to what I thought was proportionally to the girl but it was done overall. Could it be the shape of the breed?

Argos

Guru
Not really sure, hard to say because the picture of the dog doesn't have anything to compare, but looking at the montage the girl has 3 or 4 times bigger head and she being a little kid and the body of the dog doesn't indicate small dog seems improvable.

But better wait to the op for an indications I think.

Piraterach

Thankyou for your work. My dog is a bit bigger than in the picture. I have attached another picture for reference. If you have the time and are willing I'd appreciate your help. Thanks guys

EEEBAA3E-D6D8-41F3-AD9E-198DF94372D5.jpeg