What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Company logo - €50 ($55)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsknip

Price
Hi there.

I'm looking for a company logo for a small business that I'm opening soon with a partner. It's a company in pest control. The name is: "Ongediertebestrijding Oost" which is Dutch for pest control east.
We are looking for something that would fit well with relatively dirty and simple work, much like a small construction company or masonry.
It's hard to explain exactly what I mean with that but basically something that is not too fancy but also not something that's like a comic sans thing with a cartoony logo.

The logo will be used on paperwork, website and on a company car. Since the text is very long it would be okay for us if the text "Oost" would be below the text "Ongediertebestrijding" so it's not a stretched out logo.
Furthermore, we are not focussing on 1 specific type of vermin but rather on many different types. The colors we were thinking of are black and orange.

I hope this is enough information to go with. If not, I'd be happy to give more information.

Thanks in advance.

JJLAPIN

Guru
My Try.
This was made in Illustrator which means it is Vector art. It can be scaled to any size you want without loss of quality.

Pest.png

Status
Not open for further replies.