What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Competition - Experienced e-Flyer Designer

neodjandre

Hello,

We are looking for a Graphic Designer who is going to be working with us on a recurring basis on internal and external client projects.

The ideal candidate should have:

- Prior experience in club e-flyer designs
- Be innovative and produce stunning results from a given idea quickly

To find the ideal candidate we are having a competition. We are launching a new luxury blog very soon and we want candidates to design a banner for the blog as outlined here:

http://www.greekconcierge.com/highlife.jpg

Also have a look at our website to see our current theme.

You should submit your work at: members @ greekconcierge .com

together with:

- how much you would charge for your design and e-flyers in general
- prior samples of your work

We are only looking for professional solutions and serious designers who can work at very competitive prices.

Best regards,
Andy

Hi there Andy,

thank you for posting this job opportunity on the forums.

My name is Adam and I am a highly experienced Flyer/Print designer.

I will also send you an email, but please note I am not willing to take part in any unpaid competition, I devote all my design time to my clients.

You can see examples of my work below:

A5 psd Party Flyer Template.jpgComp3.jpgUltraViolet.pngRipRazor.pngretro psd flyer template.jpgPREVIEW-1.jpgPLEASURE.pngJunglist-Summer-Flyer-Template.pngElectroid.pngElectro-DnB-Summer_1.pngDrinks-Ad-Template-1.jpgCurlyPink.pngBronzeLove.pngnye.jpg

These are samples as requested by neodjandre

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam....

This post was in August. No one replied not even the OP. I doubt the competition is still open .

Try and PM or email the competition organizer....

Last edited:

Back