What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Completed] Unanswered Posts Link

Steve

Retired Administrator
How about a link someplace where you can't miss it that will list all unanswered posts.

I saw this post today because someone finally answered it:
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/photoshop-newbies/26800-newbie-needs-help-photo.html

07/14/2010
First off, I'm very happy to find this board!
I'm new to the whole photoshop experience! Just trying to figure things out, and it's taking a while. I have CS4
The help i need is i have a PSD photo file, that i would like to use as a postcard, but the photo is not centered in the background of the PSD file. The photo touches the end of the background and there is a huge black gap at the top.
I would like help in centering the actual picture, or how to remove it from the background i guess.
I would like to use the photo on a postcard 4x6
Any help would be glady appreciated. Please be detailed in your response, and videos would be great as well or a tutorial

Thanks
Dj

07/21/2010
wow..so much for this site being a "gurus" site. Should be more of a "viewing" site, where people just read, rather than provide help..oh well

thanks for your time "gurus"

Because no one spotted this post we lost potential member, worse than that he now has a negative view of the site.

Steve

Retired Administrator
Yeah, unfortunately you have to go to each forum individually to do that.
The other problem with that is the first or top reply I got, was from 2004.

If it can be done it should also be sorted with the newest on top.
Pulling message up that are six years old isn't any good.

iDad

Guru
Yeah, unfortunately you have to go to each forum individually to do that.
The other problem with that is the first or top reply I got, was from 2004.

If it can be done it should also be sorted with the newest on top.
Pulling message up that are six years old isn't any good.

exactly what i was thinking!

Yutosi

Power User
Sounds like a good idea, but it might be quite a lot of posts to show from all forums.

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
Done.

This was a great idea by the way :)

You can find the link in the sub menu of the navbar when you are on any forum thread, the forum home page, or any forum page besides the search results pages here:
2Ojxm.png

iDad

Guru
Writing checks today Steve... can I have one, while you're at it? lol

iDad

Guru
BTW Steve there are 25 pages........I nominate Steve, to get busy......Do I have a second motion for Steve.....anyone?

Steve

Retired Administrator
BTW Steve there are 25 pages........I nominate Steve, to get busy......Do I have a second motion for Steve.....anyone?

I will, I will!

A quick batch post like this:

Thank you for posting in the forum.
Your post is very impotant to us and will be answered in the order it was received.

What do ya think, catchy right? :cheesygrin:

iDad

Guru
:banghead::eek: oh brother :rolleyes: hilarious!:popcorn:
I will, I will!

A quick batch post like this:

Thank you for posting in the forum.
Your post is very impotant to us and will be answered in the order it was received.

What do ya think, catchy right? :cheesygrin: