What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Complicated Photoshop Job ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustya

Looking to remove myself from the Picture Only want the Lady in the Picture. Can it be done ? Interested guys please PM me !

Thanks

85723f43b7e454acfc53bf7e10a60e5c.jpg

dd30f5c3084284b5ff549caa4e2c17fb.jpg

Argos

Guru
Being honest I don't see a way to remove yourself from the picture with a decent result at the end unless you have the exact same picture without either of you on the photo...
One solution is to look for a similar picture of the area but even that would be difficult... and then it's also the problem of the posture you have to replace yourself with a wall or a streetlight to cover it up...

What I'm trying to say it would be an insane amount of work and with a high probability of an awful result at the end...Of course, one cant never know for sure without trying it or someone can have a great idea and work it out...

Just my honest opinion ^^.

Best Regards.

augustya

Being honest I don't see a way to remove yourself from the picture with a decent result at the end unless you have the exact same picture without either of you on the photo...
One solution is to look for a similar picture of the area but even that would be difficult... and then it's also the problem of the posture you have to replace yourself with a wall or a streetlight to cover it up...

What I'm trying to say it would be an insane amount of work and with a high probability of an awful result at the end...Of course, one cant never know for sure without trying it or someone can have a great idea and work it out...

Just my honest opinion ^^.

Best Regards.

Thanks for your response. I agree with what you have said. Even i had the same feeling at the start, i tried myself could not get good results so thought let me turn to the Guru's. Ok! Do you think ? The endeavour is to replace me with some another man in the picture (She wanted to see herself standing with an Indian Film Star ! lol ! Do you think that would be a much easier job ? Because ultimately that's what we were trying to do? The effort was behind achieving that goal ! Do let me know ?

Argos

Guru
That's a lot easier just need a picture of that star that matches the condition on the picture, also being a star there are usually a lot of pictures to choose from.. ^^

augustya

That's a lot easier just need a picture of that star that matches the condition on the picture, also being a star there are usually a lot of pictures to choose from.. ^^

I don't know if i can get a photo of the Male Star that matches the exact conditon but I will try and send one to you. So how do we go about this ?

augustya

An update please.

A couple of guys have sent me some sample images but that is like somebody else body and somebody else face which is looking like a clear morphed picture !! Which i don't want. So i have been told a good picture would be to replace the male subject with another male subject standing in the same pose. Which i do not have hence the delay !!

polarwoc

Guru
Okay David. Hopefully he finds what he is looking for. I am sure he knows if there is no response from him for another week, the thread would be locked. Then the OP might have to start another request thread.

augustya

Now my requirement has changed, now I want my picture besides the lady instead of any star and I do not have any photograph clicked of mine in the required pose.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Now my requirement has changed, now I want my picture besides the lady instead of any star and I do not have any photograph clicked of mine in the required pose.
This does not make sense.

Looking to remove myself from the Picture Only want the Lady in the Picture. Can it be done ? Interested guys please PM me !
According to your original post, are you not already in the photo?

This whole thing is beginning to sound a bit off to me.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This thread is closed per the OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.