What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

converting image to watercolour

shadow21

Hi everyone. I'm new here, and I would like to ask all of you for a help. In attachment I will show you two art watercolours. Actually it is a printed pictures on plotter, which is previously converted from ordinary photo to this pictures - watercolours.
Actually, this is not typically type of watercolours pictures. As is you can see this is graphic drawing and watercolour technique combined.
Can somebody help me and explain, how can I convert classical pictures made by photo camera to this type of pictures. Any help is going to be a great help for me.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: pkk

shadow21

First of all thank you for quick answer. Today I did it very nice. I was able to convert photo to watercolour. There was some problems with options "smart blur", because it was only possible to do if the image size is less than 300 KB, so I had to reduce the size.

But, next question now is, how can I put graphic drawing on watercolour pictures, like on the photos which I uploaded above. As you can see there is first graphic sketch on which is placed watercolour.

Originally, if its real handmade, I have to draw sketch and after I paint with watercolour.

Thanks for help!