What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cool evil eye

scorpion

anyone intrested in this effect?
dark_art.jpg

Scorp, that is wicked. It's got a Romero/Goya feel to it .... tell me more.

I like it that it is bigger than lifesize.
If this turns out to be a good tut, then you may well find yourself on the tutorials forumi

Looks very promising indeed.

scorpion always......... please do tell :D
sfm

Very cool scorpion! :perfect:

[excited] Don't hold us in suspense any longer and tell us what you did!

hmmm... i don't see anything, and i've tried viewing this page a few times now... what am i missing? [stuned] [confused]

oh, i get it, you guys are just playing a joke on me, yeah, well, i'm not gonna fall for it!

Yeah scorp, cool effect, sure thing [slick] [oops] :D

:rofl: Bubble!

Ummmmm... no pressure... no rush scorpion! ;)

...but we are anxious to know how you did that! %}

Been busy working on my new website and last night I discovered the same effect using a textured brush, Blend Mode set to Linear Burn.

thanks for writing up the tute scorpion :perfect:
sfm

Make more tutorials on dark evilish things like this, and I will praise you :D hey Mark! We need a praising emotion :D

Thanks so much, scorpion for writing up and posting your technique! [excited]

Alistair: Do you think it would work good on this eye?:
Only one way to find out... try it Alistair! ;) It might work well!

Here's a 'quickie' using scorpion's basic technique, with some of my own experimentation thrown in... :\

wow neato Wendy :perfect:
sadly I haven't had time to try it yet but I will eventually
sfm

Really good Wendy, looks like my eyes the morning after. My skin is sorta that color too. :D

[excited] Nice depth and color with your usual expert touch.

Wendy, is that pupil a box now? lol its very good, but im not sure if that square eye is purpose [stuned]

Back