What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could not nudge the data becuase ....

samifox

Hi

I get this massage:

"Could not nudge the data becuase the target does not includes all of the composite channel".

its happend while i tryed to move the color channel after i played with the imge,is there anything i should bear im my mind?

also in the channel platte,when i add an adjust layer of Hue,addition channel was added to the platte,what is that?

Thanks
Shay

theKeeper

Guru
Hi Shay...

Ok well... if i'm understanding you right Shay the first error message is simply saying that "you cannot move an individual channel. Only the master RGB channel." -- which actually means 'the whole image'.

And the second one is just what it appears to be -- a new channel where Photoshop will store all of the data from the Adjustment layer. Don't be concerned about it though. It's doing no harm, and you'll only ever see that channel when you're on that specific layer.

Hope i got these correct. ;)
Anyone else care to edd to this? Fire away! :D