What's new

Specific Could someone please give the elements sharp edges

Antony

Hello, I am a bit of a photoshop hack and I created this for my friends that I run with.
Unfortunately, I cannot get the edges to be nice and crisp. My friends want to put this on our training T-Shirts.

The size I need is 30cm X 30cm at 300 DPI
When I hacked this together, I made the image too small and when I enlarged it, it lost the nice edges. (small hides my lack of skill)
It would be great if someone could give the elements nice smooth sharp edges (Perhaps vectors but I don't know how to do this at all)
I have included both the png and the psd files
Rum-Final.png

Attachments

Antony

The border and the text is fantastic.

The silhouettes seem to have lost some detail. We are a small group of 4 ( 3 Ladies and 1 Man ) Is there a way that some detail ( more realistic/life like profile ) could be put back into the silhouettes?

The order is 2 ladies running followed by the man running and one lady bent over out of breath.

I really like the symmetry and cleanliness of the border.

Antony

Wow. That is absolutely fantastic.

Thank you for the superb effort.
Could I please have the updated photoshop file

Great work

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Ouch, that won't be possible because I don't keep those longer then one day...
Basicly what I did was to take the PNG to CorelDraw (I don't use AI, but it's almost the same) and made a crisp vector shield outline after tracing the PNG.
I looked for 'runners' png online and turned them into silhouettes.
I replaced the existing runners with the ones I found.
So all I did was redo the shield outline and replace the runners with more detailed ones.
The rest is your original project.