What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could someone please make the back of this photo white so I can use it for my ID card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, all our university ID cards this year are being done electronically and they're asking us to upload headshots with white backgrounds. I submitted this one but it was rejected by the system on account of the background not being a pain, blank white.

If anyone out there has the time on their hands to fix it I would be much obliged :)uni id.jpg

Re: Could someone please make the back of this photo white so I can use it for my ID

This photo has a lot of backlight coming from the window in the back.
I think it would be better to make a new photo and make shure there's no lightsource exept the one on the front.

Re: Could someone please make the back of this photo white so I can use it for my ID

Ya beat me to it Eggy! :biglaff:

I was going to say the same...why not just take another photo of you in front of a white background?

It would be much easier than trying to edit this one.

Regards.
MrToM.

Yep, I forgot to mention to take the new photo in front of a white or kind of wall.
Note: It can be done but I will not spend the time making it 'presentable' so...

:cheesygrin:

muggin.png
5min

I'm closing this thread. To all members, these types of requests are not allowed. Occasionally they will slip by the moderators. In the future, please take the time to report them.

Please familiarize yourselves with the Guidelines for free edit requests.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back