What's new

Specific Could you please reduce the amount of cleavage shown in this picture?

Hello! I am hoping to make college graduation announcements soon but am worried I have too much cleavage showing in this image. Would it be possible to reduce the amount shown? I tried but failed! Thank you so much!!!!!

0185FA46-E1E1-4E05-B1F6-90B3BEB6748B.jpeg

Babine

Guru
Hi Babine! I greatly appreciate the edit!! I noticed that my skin tone is a bit orange compared to my other grad photos. Do you happen to have this same edit but without the orange-ish filter? If not, it’s okay! I truly appreciate the time and effort as is!!
That is the result of my attempt to warm your skin tones a bit as, in my subjective opinion, the skin was too light. Here's another version that may be what you prefer.
Cleavage-assist-2.jpg

That is the result of my attempt to warm your skin tones a bit as, in my subjective opinion, the skin was too light. Here's another version that may be what you prefer.
View attachment 129381
Thank you very much! I definitely understand and agree! Both of your edits look great! I just have no clue how to edit my other photos to match the skintone unfortunately! I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this! Have a lovely week!!!

Babine

Guru
Thank you very much! I definitely understand and agree! Both of your edits look great! I just have no clue how to edit my other photos to match the skintone unfortunately! I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this! Have a lovely week!!!
You are very welcome.
If you are using PS, here's one of many videos available that may help you.

Cheers.