What's new

Covid Deaths

Scooby Magic

I believe most deaths attributed to covid are caused by the treatment, not the virus. For example, I read a story about a 28-year-old doctor who died battling the virus. They tried numerous treatments none worked. They discovered bleeding on the brain caused by the treatment and she died.
It's unfortunate but I don’t think the medical society has a clue how to treat the virus. Traditional methods obviously don’t work at all.

MentosCubing

Power User
While it's certainly true that doctors haven't figured out an ideal way to treat the virus, I wouldn't go as far as to say that the treatments are killing more patients than the virus itself. There are always going to be some deaths caused that way, but that's a bold claim and I want to see some statistics before I agree.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I believe most deaths attributed to covid are caused by the treatment, not the virus.
As long as you're stating this as a matter of opinion you're fine, but this would be an unfounded claim not backed by repetitive medical facts. As with any viral/infectious process, wide variances can be seen in individual morbidity. Immune health and underlying conditions contribute greatly to any given individuals course of treatment.

I read a story about a 28-year-old doctor who died battling the virus.
Can you link us to that story?

It's unfortunate but I don’t think the medical society has a clue how to treat the virus. Traditional methods obviously don’t work at all.
I completely disagree. Look at the numbers. What, if not treatment based on traditional methods, account for the survival rate being much higher than the death rate? Please, I mean no disrespect and based on ignorance, but I'm certain it's not the medical society that's clueless here.