What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific COVID gains

Gloria

We have gained a bit since the quarantine but enjoyed our time at dinner. Help us look thinner :)

0816B0D9-BBAA-43B9-8096-51F199F3887B.jpeg

thebestcpu

Guru
On this image your guy is cropped on the head and right. Made some pretty big adjustments so have no idea if this is the direction you wan to go.
Personally I think you make a cute couple with no changes at all at the present width yet trying to meet your request.
Hope you like with the new crop as well
I am out of time so best wishes and stay safe wherever you are.
John Wheeler

Covid-gains.jpg

Gloria

On this image your guy is cropped on the head and right. Made some pretty big adjustments so have no idea if this is the direction you wan to go.
Personally I think you make a cute couple with no changes at all at the present width yet trying to meet your request.
Hope you like with the new crop as well
I am out of time so best wishes and stay safe wherever you are.
John Wheeler

View attachment 113299
Awwww yea! Thank you this is what we normally look like pre COVID lol!!! Than you so much!