What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blake leggett

Hello!
It would be great if i could get the attached photo (or a better resolution image from the web) altered to show Cristiano Ronaldo in the black and white Juventus kit and holding up 6 fingers on that hand. My uncle has been a Juventus fan for as long as i can remember but has never been a fan of Ronaldo. We both drive Jeeps and i wouldn't mind having a wrap of this image on my rear window to drive to his house until next years UEFA Champions League final, and gift him a copy for the holidays.

cristiano-ronaldo-reuters_625x300_1530764546324.jpg

Hope I understood correctly XD. I can give you the year 2020 for your champions, this season it's impossible... belongs to the Fc.Barcelona.:rofl:.

1f2.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:
It's really cool :) Do you think your uncle will respond well to such a photo?)) I would have laughed. My uncle is a fan of Real, and he loved Ronaldo very much. He was very upset when Ronaldo left for Juventus. After Ronaldo scored 3 goals in Atlectico Madrid, I think your uncle loves him too:))

Last edited by a moderator:

Back