What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Create the Minecraft logo fully in photoshop.

Hoogle

Guru

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
hey Hoogle, nice job on the tute, much needed around here. it's great to see you are posting again :thumbsup:

Hoogle

Guru
Thanks both of you (I think regarding my accent lol) Yeah I am back and now I can see the request minecraft logo thread getting tedious so guess it is just easy to show how it is done and provide the resources. Now lets hope people will be willing to put some effort into it themselves it is not exactly advanced photoshop is it. But yes I am back but have more things to focus on not out of the woods yet so probably will not be as active only just got home today. And same to you I hear you had a few problems just remember they might temporarily damage your reputation by showing how big they think they are using weapons etc but you have photoshop and the web including facebook pictures I am sure you can damage there reputation a lot more and the web is here to stay. Not suggesting anything ;-) but if police are dealing with it dont do anything that can weaken your case.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
but if police are dealing with it dont do anything that can weaken your case.
that reminds me i need to ask mum to nag them, anyway, let's keep on topic. i'm glad to hear you are home though :) that was quite a scare yo gave us all :p