What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Creating a big decorated text

FreeSky

Cannot create a BOLD BIG text, I know that it’s possible there without changing the size, but I don’t know the method, may be someone can advise.

Знімок екрана 2023-04-30 о 16.05.50.png

I apologize.............I do not understand what it is you are wanting. Hopefully one of our other members will understand what you are asking about!

I need a text to look like on the second image, right now I have it like on the first (to set it on Sans serif doesn't help) so it's BIG and BOLD 24 size

Last edited:
I need a text to look like on the image (to set it on Sans serif doesn't help) so it's BIG and BOLD 24 size
This was shown to you in post #2

Set the type: San Sarif
Set the size: 24pt
Set the font style: BOLD!

If you want the text to be larger, you will have to either increase it's size or use free transform (Cmd/Cntrl + T) to make it larger.............which is what it looks like is being done in this image>

Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 11.49.05 AM.png

Assuming I understood the requirement correctly, here is what I did.

I searched for the font online. Found a site https://www.whatfontis.com/ and uploaded the image there to have it identified as "Fira Sans Bold". I then looked for other options since you wanted it BIG and BOLD, so I selected "Fira Sans Extrabold". I downloaded and installed it.

Here is the result:
Fira.png

Set the type: San Sarif
Sam, I did not have the font Sans Serif installed in my system. The only closest match was "Microsoft Sans Serif", but it did not have the Bold/Strong option. Maybe that is why the OP was insisting on Big and Bold.

Sam, I did not have the font Sans Serif installed in my system. The only closest match was "Microsoft Sans Serif", but it did not have the Bold/Strong option. Maybe that is why the OP was insisting on Big and Bold.
Maybe. I'm still not understanding what is meant by "BIG and BOLD 24 size". You can't enlarge the text without increasing its point size. I see yours is now 39.2 and not 24pt.

Yes, agree. The font size is 28 for Fira Sans, shown in Red below followed by the original in White and followed by the Red put on top of the original. Settings are shown.
del.png
Maybe the OP should search for a different font that shows the same typeface size at 24 font size.

As shown below, Myriad Pro is not the best fit font. Represented in Green.
del1.png

Back