What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating Abstract Designs like this

plcoj

ANy idea how to make the background image? The outline with pen tool? the background image looks layered and colors are not gradients.
If you know any tutorial related to this kind of design, please kindly share with me too!
Thanks!
goddess1.jpeg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, this is a fairly intricate design involving many techniques, layers, modes, textures, brushes, etc,.

The main or most prominent pattern could have been created with the Pen Tool. It's hard to tell but that's what I would guess.

It may not help much but you can go to Google Images and do a search on Photoshop abstract background tutorials and see if you can find a tutorial or a combination of tutorials that might help!

Sorry I couldn't help you more.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en.....1ac.1.34.img..0.19.607.xbaoGNeMXbI#imgdii=_

hawkeye

Guru
Do you want to duplicate what you posted or just create abstract effects? This abstract took me about 2 minutes to complete using gradients and lighting effects, but it's not the exact same look.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0