What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Creation of Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

JingletownUSA

Hello. How much would it run me to have the Sistine Chapel's "Creation of Adam" photo shopped? I am surprised that I cannot find any pictures online of this already, but basically I want the male in the picture to give the middle finger to God, in a way that fits the original artwork. I know this is definitely controversial, so I understand if it takes a while to find the right person to do this. Thanks!

Thanks guys for the replies. I've been working with someone on this, and got the result that I was looking for. Thanks for all your help.

That someone you're working with, is it a member of this forum?

Before closing, please mention the name of the member who completed your request...

Please keep in mind that even for the paid request section there are rules to follow and the designer must report in the thread that the job was done and paid...
Closing thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back