What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Creative family portrait cut from different photos ($50 CAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

takitoes

Hey there,

I am looking for someone to cut together separate photos of 5 family members into one portrait. I deliberately want the backgrounds and clothing / colours / expressions ect to be different but hopefully blended together slightly.
I am happy to leave the creative side to someone as long as they follow the general theme that each family member is living apart and has different "style" but are still a family.
I will provide a few photos of each family member, and might be able to provide more. Unfortuntaly most are from Insta / Facebook and arn't great quality / resolution but i accept that this is a limitation of the project without ruining the surprise. I have tried to pick photos from a variety of outdoor / natural settings rather then posed indoors.
These photos will be printed to 8x10 and put in a frame to be given to a family that largely live apart now.

I will need to provide a .zip of ~20 photos and can speak to a member privately if they need further details. I would like photos and submissions to be kept private.

Project will need to be finished by roughly midday on the 24th.

Im happy to pay $50 Canadian. Paypal is the easiest, but I am happy to negotiate any other payment system that isn't too inconvenient for me.

Thanks for your time, happy holidays! :)

takitoes

To clarify, the backgrounds will all be different behind each person and the people do not need to be scaled correctly. It may be just a face or upper body rather then the whole body in the center of each section of the photo. I made a badly drawn paint diagram for clarity:

example.png

Status
Not open for further replies.