What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Manipulation Crime scene (Illumination madness)

Argos

Guru
I was bored today so i start trying to convert a room on a crime scene, but i got a little bit obsess with the illumination and i keep playing with it...so the crime scene is not finish....

Original
1.jpg
2f.jpg
3f.jpg
4f.jpg

Cheers!

Great job!

Are we supposed to try and figure out what happened based on the crime scene photos?

Great job!

Are we supposed to try and figure out what happened based on the crime scene photos?

Thanks Sam, haha no, is just the diferent options in the ilumination i've been trying. As i said the crime scene is not finish, but is not a bad idea.., a different pictures with diferent clues in each one :rofl:.

Nice and eerie...
The amount of blood on the ceiling indicates something way bigger then a human was slaughtered.

Nice and eerie...
The amount of blood on the ceiling indicates something way bigger then a human was slaughtered.

Thanks Eggy!

It could be a human, we have a lot of blood... the weird part because is not finish, is that much on the ceiling and nothing on the rest of the room :rofl:

Mossberg under the chin maybe :rolleyes:

But I shall be keeping an :detective: for clues...

I think first of the three images has good balance of light and shadows for a mystery scene.
As was pointed out, it seems like a lot of blood on ceiling assuming a human was killed. Also, for such a violent act to have happened the furniture in the room looks unbelievably orderly. There is no dripped blood on the carpet from the ceiling. But, there is spilled blood towards the photographer's feet, suggesting a second murder. :eek:Maybe that was his cat's blood?

Argos, your edits have always impressed me! Love the way you've worked on the illuminations in this image. From the Table Lamps to the Police Lights, fantastic!

I think first of the three images has good balance of light and shadows for a mystery scene.
As was pointed out, it seems like a lot of blood on ceiling assuming a human was killed. Also, for such a violent act to have happened the furniture in the room looks unbelievably orderly. There is no dripped blood on the carpet from the ceiling. But, there is spilled blood towards the photographer's feet, suggesting a second murder. :eek:Maybe that was his cat's blood?

Yeah as i said i didn't finish the crime scene and focus only in the illumination, i have an idea for that amount of blood on the sealing but not sure completly if it will work XD. The second spilled blood it's just ketchup i forgot to add the bottle :rofl:.

Thanks for the comments Polarwoc.

Argos, your edits have always impressed me! Love the way you've worked on the illuminations in this image. From the Table Lamps to the Police Lights, fantastic!

Thanks Nxxl, i appreciate your kind words! It was a little crazy to try to blend so many different lights, looking it now, the third image new light focus on the left windows is completly wrong, the direction of the light is almost like the position of the lightfocus was in the same position of the sun..

Cheers!

Back