What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cropping yourself into a photo

cantibaby

I would like to photoshop this picture for my friends birthday. She is a huge Reds fan and I would really appreciate this. I have no experience in photoshop and wouldn't know where to start. Could someone do this for me? I'd like the girl in place of the little boy.

wish2.jpg

RedsGame025-1.jpg

I'm just on my way home from the office. If no one has done it by the time I get there I'll whip her in there in about ten minutes I imagine.

the girls image is a poor quality, it can be done but won't look as good.

Reds Game 025.jpg

here is the original if it helps. ANYTHING will be fine.. even if black and white would look better. She will just be tickled that she'd be in a picture with him.

Just a quick wizz around really, even with the other image you supplied it's not ideal for this type of Photoshop, enjoy.

Attachments

• wish2.jpg
    wish2.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 22
thanks for that, but would something like this work better? but just from the chest up?

40887_449787737697_560507697_5140490_5363741_n.jpg

or putting her in place of one of these girls?

070509archcolumn_526944g.jpg

sorry I'm being picky.. I want her to be impressed and actually think she can fool people.

Like i said the images of the girl are of a poorer quality than that of the baseball guy, so the effect your after cannot be acheived. You will only get a good match NOT a perfect match unless the images are of the same quality really, sorry i can't help anymore than that, as for cropping to shoulder height, you still have poor images and better images to try and combine.

Other image same problem really.

Attachments

• 070509archcolumn_526944g.jpg
    070509archcolumn_526944g.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 20
Yes, as Belial already said, the main problem is the difference in quality. The cropping is not really the hard part in this situation. But if you said
ANYTHING will be fine.. even if black and white would look better. She will just be tickled that she'd be in a picture with him.
then maybe you can live without it looking so realistic.

Last edited:

Back