What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CS Upgrade from 6.0.1?

RichardC

Hi all,
Can someone tell me if I can upgrade to CS from version 6.0.1?
Thanks...RC [doh]

kiwi

Guru
Hi Richard :D

I just checked my Adobe Pacific upgrade site and it says upgrade from previous version for the normal upgrade price,however if you mail them I am sure they would still upgrade ver 6 to CS,it might cost a little more though,give Adobe USA a yell and see :)

Stu.

RichardC

:( Thanks Stu......after browsing around I?ve found that I?ll need to upgrade my OS to version X so I guess i?ll wait for CS ?till I get a new Mac (I?ve been wanting one anyway). Then I?ll just buy the full version of whatever is out at that time.
Thanks again.......RC

Erik

Guru
Well, you won't be sorry at all. At the printer's they bought a G5 1.6. I won't say much about the puter itself, apart that for Photoshop a G4 is at least as good (OpenGL still is a nuisance), but Panther is indeed- finally!!!- what OSX promised to be from the start. No spectacular changes, but a lot of attention for the details.