What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CS6 Printing issue - Rose coloured glasses...

Unmasked

Hi there folks;

Having a few issues printing some portraits from CS6.

Technical stuff first...Running Win 7 Ultimate, Eizo monitor (calibrated with Spyder 3 Pro), have 16 Gb RAM.

Shots are in Adobe RGB, paper profile is set as per normal, rendering relative colormetric, media and paper settings all good (printer is an Epson R3000)

I've got Photoshop set up to give me a print preview before I print. The image looks good all the way through to this point, normal skin tones, exactly as it should. When I send it to Print, the print preview appears, and the image looks as though I'm looking at it through rose coloured glasses - literally! Everything has a pink tinge.

And yep...it prints out with a pink hue.

I've done all I could think of before posting here...gone back to the RAW image and completely re-processed it, rebooted the computer, read the manuals, and banged my head on the wall!

Anyone got any ideas???

Tom;

HUMBLE thanks! I grovel in the dirt...

It seems that I'd done exactly what that thread had suggested. Problem is now fixed.

That's a beer I owe you. All the best!

I'm really glad that I happened to hit on the problem you were having on my first guess. LOL. It isn't a common problem, but it just sounded awfully close to the one I had previously diagnosed.

If you are so inclined, hang around and post some of your work. We're always on the lookout for new friendly Photoshoppers!

Cheers,

Tom

Back