What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cursors changing with no command

Edubarca

Banned
Hello, Please help me I am desperate. When I am using the tools of the left of the screen, I use, for example, the "polygonal Lasso Tool. It appears with a very useful cursor. But all of a sudden it changes itself to a little cross with a tiny dot in the middle. This does not allow me to see the size or the correct location. It also appears on other tools. When I try to return the cursors to the original setting, using EDIT, PREFERENCES CURSORS. I does not obey the command. The only solution has been to boot the PC so the cursors return to their original settings. How can I eliminate this problem? Thanks!!

Edubarca

Banned
Problem solved. Thank you so much!!! I can't think why this happens. Do you know and what is the purpose?

Rich54

Guru
Problem solved. Thank you so much!!! I can't think why this happens. Do you know and what is the purpose?

I don't know why, either. I can't think of any advantage to having the cursor change when CapsLock is pressed.

Edubarca

Banned
The problem was solved. Sorry for late reply. But now I am having another issue: When I open PS, it works fine for about 10 minutes. Then it starts to slow down. Every operation takes minutes. My PC is updated, no virus, malware etc. Also when I am working with PS all other operations are also slowed terribly. As soon as I close it, everything turns to normal. My PC has 4Gb Ram and enough space in all drives. This problem has appeared only a few days ago. It used to work perfectly. What is happening and how can I solve it? Thank you, my friends.
EDUARDO