What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Cut off face and put onto another photo

james007

Hi, could someone please cut off and place my face from the first picture and put instead onto the face of Steve Nash (the guy on the left in the second photo?

Thank you,
James.

jjj.jpg

nash.jpg

Very small image to work with and had to horizontal flip the face to match the light and shadows. You only said face so I didn't do the hair.
nash-EDIT.jpg

Thanks Hudson, actually I did mean to say the head instead of face (I’m fairly new to the forum), would it be possible to do it?

Sorry in advance I experimented a lot on this one :joy:, added size from (500px to 2000px), quality, changed the face of Forlan so could match the new quality, unfortunately, your head was on soft light and its backward of what it needs it in this case. Recreating hard shadows it's extremely hard....i didn't even tried in this case.. Just too much need it and experimented....but it was fun XD.

nashff.jpg

Last edited:

Back