What's new

Specific Cutting head to Last Supper :)

wonderful1

Hello!

I am new here and I would like to request to move my dads head instead of Jesus´s head, so it would look like my dad was jesus. :) You can turn the head or something whatever is needed.

I uploaded pictures because it did not let me upload one of them:

IMG_20191109_183038.jpg

Thank you in advance!

wonderful1

Hello, if there are no people who would do it for free, how much would be appropriate to offer? Also I only have credit card and Estonian bank account, how can I pay you guys? :)

thank you in advance and sorry for being dumb :)

wonderful1

not the best match but i made a try just for fun ^^

View attachment 110946
hahaha, this is good and so funny, thank you so much, I thought I uploaded jpg file, it says jpg on my computer somehow :(

if anyone else is giving a shot, I will keep checking this thread :D the thing is that my father is not religious and kind of gets angry at those religious people coming to his door often and this will be a small gift to him for fun :) Id say that some religious people sent him this or something. :D

wonderful1

hahaha, thank you MarkZ, this touch definitely looks awesome also, I am not sure how both look when printed out though, thats why I chose the colorful one also, I felt like it would be seen better then?

wonderful1

Hey, I am not sure if I should make new thread or not but you guys motivated me so much that I also downloaded Photoshop and tried to add some extra stuff to the picture but I am stuck with shadows. So I am requesting if someone could possibly help me with shadows (watched like 3 full vids about shadows but still messed up) so it would look like those beers, vodka and juice are actually present. :)

After shadows my plans are to add 2 big balloons or signs with texts (should be well visible) "Pidu katku ajal" and "Veiko 50 juubel" which are roughly translated into "Party during plague" and "Veiko´s 50 jubilee" because I decided that this should go for his 50th birthday which 95% is going to be cancelled. If someone could add those for me also would be very nice, I would need to get shadows for those also anyways.

here is photoshop file: https://www.upload.ee/files/11324462/paps_viimane3.psd.html

Thank you in advance!

wonderful1

Thank you so much for your time guys, was hard to choose picture to go from. You people made me download Photoshop and try it out myself now also. I have added some objects and did some kind of shadows also. :)

I still would like to ask if someone could add my face, like my father´s is on the picture, in a similar way (I uploaded psd file because I would like to see how you do it, to learn), here is the psd file for full picture where I would like to have my head (to next dude left from my father): https://gofile.io/?c=0Zkvzm

Here are some pictures of me, which you can use to crop my head from (sorry, I dont have many pics of myself, mostly parties etc which r blurry):

5.jpg
DSCF1616.jpg
12795480_939473246107687_8777087942598255310_n.jpg
This would be my last request for this project. Thank you all so much so far. :)

Argos

Guru
I made the new face and made some fixes on shadows and new objects but its missing the beers, I think need different ones with a better angle but I don't have more time at this moment. I finish tomorrow if i have the time and you're interested.

paps viimane4_editf.jpg

wonderful1

Woah man, you did good job with shadows, I did explain it bit bad but I would need my head on the dude who is next to my father, so he would still be like on the pic I gave. My head should be on the next guy on the left. I added green ring, which should stay as my father and red ring, where my head should be. :)

If you have time to also add beers then those could be Corona or something from A Le Coq producer.

Thank you!

paps viimane4_editf.jpg