What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark mood tonight

allenrm

Not had a fabulous day, kind of in a dark mood, starting playing with PS and this is what I came up with. Thought it was cool so I posted it.

Ghostship.jpg

Paul

Former Member
To dark mate, must have been a really bad day uh?

Vafann

Guru
I like it, it´s nice and dark and spooky, I don´t think it´s too dark. I think it´s cool. :)

Hoogle

Guru
yeah it works and the textured world map think suits a ship of that era did you do the red overlay on some of the countries or is that just from the original map

allenrm

yeah it works and the textured world map think suits a ship of that era did you do the red overlay on some of the countries or is that just from the original map

Actually its all from scratch, the map is just a black and white map i found, the colors just fell into place as I layered and layered and layered. Suddenly I had something I loved and hoped others would like too :)

Hoogle

Guru
its weird My friend was over and he loves this kind of work but when i commented about the map he was like what and couldnt see it and yet it was the fiirst thing I saw after the ship weird huh how people see things

allenrm

Very weird. Thats why I like messing with so many layers. It not only adds depth, it adds dimension. Everyone will see it different.