What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice work, being honest i like the first one more, in my opinion the lights are not realistic, the lights of a car dont have that much power you only see the ilumination on the lightcar and the floor, and the direction is odd too, too much angle. I think the image lost realism,

I agree with Argos on the lights.

Excellent work, the original looks fantastic. Would love to see a tutorial on how you put this together.

I like the first one better also.
My interpretation is .....Something has happened here long ago.
As if the owner simply walked away all those years ago and it leaves one wondering...what happened to him that he didn't return to his truck? What happened to the store owner? A mystery that keeps the viewer thinking about the scene well after viewing it.

I thought that by adding the lights it would add something to it, but I didn't do it right. But I do agree the first one was better. sc00t I will try to put together a tutorial on the first one. I will say that I'm not very good at doing tutorials though.

Back