What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Delete people from the background - 5$

Status
Not open for further replies.

klaravixx

Hi,

Can someone remove these people from the background and maybe play with it a little? Kind of like this girl does - I don't know maybe trace my jacket with lines or something?

Mod edit: Please upload all images to the forum.
IMG_9599.jpeg

Please note that in this image, there is very little data we can use to reconstruct the background where the people are standing. Unless you have another photo of the empty background, it will be very difficult to remove them. The best that I can do, without completely swapping out the background, is to deal with the fact that the edit is really sloppy by blurring it enough that you can't tell. Luckily for us, that creates a very pleasing depth-of-field effect when done right.
I also decided to try tracing and doodling on the image like you mentioned. I recently upgraded my graphics tablet, so it seemed like a great opportunity to try it out. Let me know if you think I went overboard.
withoutCaption.png
BONUS: I thought there was too much empty space at the top. I couldn't think of anything else to put there, so enjoy this unoriginal caption I wrote. I can ditch it if you like.
withCaption.png
I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back